Did you know that Consumer Reports is available from the library's magazine databases? Full text coverage of Consumer Reports articles is available to Indiana residents from Inspire.
To begin your search:
- Start at the databases page here.
- Click MasterFILE Premier via INSPIRE
- Click the small Search by Database link under the Advanced Search tab.
- Scroll down past the search box and click on MasterFILE Premier. Click the name NOT the checkbox
- Scroll down and type Consumer Reports in the "Publication" box.
- Type the item or topic you would like to search for in the search box to the right of the large blue and green EbscoHost logo and then click the Search button.
- The results will be listed in relevance order. The most recent articles may not be listed first. To see the most recent articles, choose Date Descending from the "Sort by:" drop down box.
- Click the PDF Full Text link to see the article.
If you have any questions, please call the Reference Desk at 844-3362 or use the Ask A Librarian Online Chat by clicking here.