What is a Little Free Library? Put simply, a Little Free Library is a box on a post filled with books where anyone can stop by and pick up a book or bring another book to share. As items are borrowed and added, the collection of books is constantly changing with titles for adults, young adults and children.
- Outside John Hensel Government Center; 10701 N. College Ave
- West Park; 2700 W. 16th St; just west of 116th St & Towne Rd
- Founders Park; 11675 Hazel Dell Parkway; intersection of 116th St. & Hazel Dell
- Inlow Park; 6310 E. Main St.
- Central Park East Woods; 1235 Central Park Drive East
- Clay Terrace Shopping Center (near Corner Bakery and Starbucks) approx 14550 Clay Terrace Blvd. #100
- SoHo Café; 620 S Rangeline; Monon Square shopping center along the Monon Trail