The GuildThe Carmel Clay Public Library Foundation Guild was formed in 2004 by Donna Adams, Marianne Brocke, Mimi Brookie, Julianne Hunter, Karee Petruzzi, Jan Stanich, Karen Vanneman and retired foundation director Ruth Nisenshal to assist with developing and hosting a signature fundraising event for the benefit of the Library.
In 2005, the Guild hosted its first fundraising event … "Crème de la Crème" - an art exhibit and silent auction for the benefit of the Library.
In 2005, the Guild hosted its first annual signature event "The Guilded Leaf" Book and Author Luncheon that has since been held on the fourth Thursday in October.
New members are always welcome. To learn more about the Guild, contact Liz Hamilton @ (317) 814-3905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Carmel Clay Public Library Guild Meeting Schedule
- January Membership Coffee - Wednesday, January 27
- February Evening Membership Coffee - Tuesday, February 9 home of Ginny Purvis, 14285 Oakbrook Court
- March 16
- April Evening Meeting - Tuesday, April 19 SoHo Café
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- August Evening Meeting - Tuesday, August 16 SoHo Café
- September 21
- October 12 (note this is the second Wednesday but the following Wednesday, October 19 is Guilded Leaf set-up for the Events)
- October 19 Writers at the Pavilion
- October 20 Guilded Leaf Luncheon
- November 16
Meeting will be held at the Library, room opens at 10:00am, meeting begins at 10:30am unless otherwise noted.