Private contributions play a pivotal role in the quality of a library. The Carmel Clay Public Library aspires to continue to provide patrons with excellent resources that reflect our community's educational and recreational values.
Our Library patrons include all ages and life stages: infants and children; teens and adults; students, business people and professionals; singles and families and retirees. The economic downturn has a serious impact on our libraries and with the loss of jobs and income, more and more people turn to the Library's resources.
- We are a hub for life long learning.
- Provide a center for sharing literary ideas
- Encourage expansion of computer skills with educational classes
- Support opportunities to become informed about politics, history, science, arts, travel and numerous other fields of interest
- Patrons can:
- Check out books, music, and DVDs
- Access the Internet and take computer classes
- Do market research for business; and find insights for school reports
- Our learning environment is interactive and imaginative for all ages
- We are a center for literacy
- Our collections spans multiple languages
- The Library fuels higher educational attainment
- We provide career resources, including job search and business research databases
- We are accessible to all who want to visit our Library
- Our librarians provide expert resource advice and program support