Downloading & Printing Frequently Used Forms & Publications
Begin at the Federal IRS website: http://www.irs.gov
- Click on Forms & Pubs at the top of the left hand column.
- Click on the Form or Instructions you need.
- Use the Print icon above the document to print the form or publication.
- Begin on the State of Indiana home page: www.IN.gov/dor
- On the left side of the page under Information For, click Forms"
- Click Individual Income Tax Forms.
- The document may be viewed online by clicking the link next to it. To print after opening the document, use the Print icon.