When: October 28, 2017
Where: Carmel Clay Public Library, 55 4th Ave., SE, Carmel, Program Room
- 1 - 2pm: Participants arrive
- 2 - 3pm : Public viewing and judging
- 3 - 3:30 pm: Awarding of prizes
- Entries must be made from upcycling books and/or magazines. Books for challenge available at the library September 9th. Material for connecting pieces can be made from other materials.
- Dimensions of entry must be no more than 3' x 3'.
- Youth (13 to 18)
- Adult (18+)
Ideas: Tie-in to our librarywide theme with an entry inspired by science or technology.
Judging: Judging will be based on visual criteria -
- Innovation and Creativity
- Effective Use of Materials (Books)
- Usefulness andFunctionality of the Upcycled Object
Awards: Three winners from each category will be selected for:
- People's Choice
- Most Practical
- Most Artistic
Prizes: Each winner will receive a gift card
Questions? Contact Susan Wylin at 814-3985.